Cambridge Bioscience offers a range of carefully selected life science research instruments which we are confident will provide new ways to analyse your samples, improve the quality of data you generate and optimise workflows.
We work in partnership with a small number of carefully selected instrument manufacturers who each provide systems designed with unique capabilities, high performance and long-term reliability.
Our product range includes:
- The Zybio EXM6000 system increases the speed of your 96-sample SARS-CoV-2 RNA extractions to just 12 minutes. With exceptional recovery and reduded manual handling, throughput is significantly increased.
- The DS-11 series of microvolume spectrophotometers from DeNovix. Voted SelectScience® Reviewers’ Choice Life Science Product of the Year 2017 and 2018.
- The Azure Biosystems Imaging Systems for Western blot documentation and analysis
- The Sapphire™ Biomolecular Scanner from Azure Biosystems; the next-generation of laser-based scanner, combining chemiluminescence, fluorescence and phosphor-imaging capabilities in a single instrument, with exceptional sensitivity and image quality.
- The CellDrop™ from Denovix, for slide-free cell counting. Better for the environment and better for your budget.
- The CASY Counter® from Omni Life Sciences; the gold standard in cell counting and analysis, including for difficult primary cell lines and PBMCs as well as bacteria and yeast cell counting.
- For smaller scale SARS-CoV-2 extractions, the Zybio EXM3000 is available to extract 32 SARS-CoV-2 RNA samples in just 9 minutes.
Get in touch and we will be pleased to show you how our instruments can make your life in the lab easier and more rewarding.
SelectScience® is a registered trademark of SelectScience Limited