To improve throughput, accuracy and standardisation when counting cells, many researchers are choosing to replace their haemocytometer with an automated cell counter. Our team is here to guide you through cell counter selection. We offer a range of automated cell counters for a wide range of applications.
- CASY Counter: high accuracy, stain-free analysis of cultured cells and primary cell lines including PBMCs. Count cells as small as 0.7 μm including yeast and bacterial cells.
- CellDrop: high speed cell counting without slides, using brighfield or fluorescent methods. Eliminate consumable costs and reduce plastic waste.
- ADAM-CellT: accurate cell counts and viability measurements for cell therapy QC. 21 CFR part 11 compliant for cGMP production environments.
- EVE automated cell counter: count and viability measurement in less than 20 seconds.
- Counting slides for a range of cell counters including the Countess™ and C-chip disposable haemocytometers.
Countess is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific.