Push the limits of next generation sequencing with Cambridge Bioscience. We have assembled an exciting portfolio of next generation sequencing (NGS) products from specialist NGS suppliers, which enable you to generate better, more meaningful sequencing data in a wide range of NGS applications.
Our range covers the entire NGS workflow, with a strong focus on library preparation kits for DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing and epigenetic sequencing, including technologies from:
- Universal Sequencing: synthetic long-read data
- LGC Biosearch/Lucigen: library prep from ultra-low inputs
- Lexogen: the RNA experts
- Active Motif: the epigenetics experts
- Zymo Research: fast and easy-to-use library prep kits
- siTOOLs: flexible ribosomal RNA depletion
Deciding which technology can help you in your research can be difficult and will depend on sample type, automation and experimental design. Whatever your requirement, we want to help find the right kits for you. Contact our NGS specialists.