QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep kit V2 from Lexogen offers cost-efficient analysis of differential gene expression via 3’ mRNA-seq library preparation. Requiring fewer reads per sample and capable of multiplexing a high number of samples on a single sequencing lane, the 3’ mRNA-Seq technology simplifies your gene expression projects with no need for additional pre-processing steps.
For high-throughput requirements, there is also a version available with optional dual indexing (i5 and i7 indices) allowing for up to 9,216 samples to be multiplexed in a single lane.
QuantSeq V1 to V2 upgrade
Lexogen’s updated QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq V2 Library prep kit, featuring the patented 12-nt long Unique Dual Indices, is now available with increased robustness and reading capacity of next-generation sequencers. The new V2 Quantseq 3’ mRNA-seq kits are available as full library preparation kits or with UDI add-ons.
Last order date for QuantSeq FWD V1: 26th October 2023, or until stocks last.
Last order date for QuantSeq Rev V1: 30th November 2023, or until stocks last.
Benefits of using the QuantSeq V2 mRNA-seq library prep kits
• Suitable for analysis of low input (as low as 1ng) and low-quality RNA samples, such as FFPE samples
• Significantly less computational resources required with large multiplexing capacity
• Simple workflow to generate ready-to-sequence NGS libraries in only 4.5 hours, with <2 hours hands-on time
• No bias for transcript length
• Includes high quality in-house data analytics with an activation code for free data analysis runs
QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq V2 mapping of transcript end sites
QuantSeq V2 read coverage vs normalized transcript length of NGS libraries derived from FFPE-RNA (blue) and cryo-preserved RNA (red) samples. By using longer reads QuantSeq FWD allows to precisely pinpoint the 3’ end of poly(A) RNA and thus obtain accurate information about the 3’ UTR.
• Genome-wide gene expression analysis studies
• RNA sequencing or transcriptomic analysis
• HiSeq® 2000/2500/3000/4000
• NextSeq® 500/550
• NovaSeq® 6000
• Genome Analyzer®
Material available for download
QuantSeq V2 application note
QuantSeq V2 application note - RNA quantification
QuantSeq V2 Illumina® user guide
QuantSeq V2 product flyer
Illumina, HiSeq, NextSeq, NovaSeq, MiSeq, MiniSeq and Genome Analyzer are registered trademarks of Illumina, Inc
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.