The new RNA fluorescence assay from DeNovix enables highly specific fluorescence quantification of RNA over a broad range of concentrations using a single assay. Offering selective quantification of RNA in potentially contaminated samples, the DeNovix RNA assay is a simple-to-use, two-point-standard curve assay covering a range of 250 pg/µL to 1500 ng/µL.
Benefits of using the DeNovix RNA assay
• Widest dynamic range - 250 pg/µL – 1000 ng/µL
• Selective for RNA over dsDNA, ssDNA & protein
• One RNA kit replaces full Qubit® Range
• Excellent linearity & reproducibility through the entire dynamic range
• Integrated into EasyApps® software
• Simple mix-and-measure assay
• Excitation/emission maxima of 634/671
• Compatible with fluorescence microplate readers & fluorometers with the appropriate excitation sources and emission detectors
The DeNovix RNA assay covers a greater dynamic range than the combined range of the Qubit® BR RNA & Qubit® HS kits
High sensitivity fluorometer - QFX
The QFX from DeNovix is the most sensitive and reproducible fluorometer in its class, outperforming Qubit® and other tube fluorometers. Find out more about the QFX.
Integrated spectrophotometer, fluorometer and cuvette - DS-11 FX+
The DS-11 FX+ from DeNovix is the most sensitive 1 µl UV-Vis absorbance with the most flexible and precise fluorometer in one compact, maintenance-free instrument. Find out more about the DS-11 FX+.
Material available for download
DeNovix RNA assay standard protocol
DeNovix RNA assay detailed protocol
DeNovix RNA assay performance data technical note 200
DeNovix fluorescence quantification assays
QFX fluorometer vs Qubit® comparison technical note 167
Qubit is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries