PEG-it™ virus precipitation solution from System Biosciences is an effective and easy-to-use reagent for highly efficient viral concentration. The sterile PEG-it virus precipitation solution increases viral particle concentrations up to 100-fold, requires no special equipment and is ready for use in cell culture.
Benefits of using PEG-it virus precipitation solution
• Highly effective
• 10- to 100-fold lentiviral particle concentration
• Nontoxic reagents - safe for use with all target cell lines tested, including ES cells
• No special equipment required
• No accumulation of cellular debris
• Ideal for concentrating virus from large volumes
• Sterile and ready for use in cell culture
• Couple precipitated virus with TransDux™ for high infectivity
PEG-it virus precipitation solution workflow
PEG-it can concentrate viral particles up to 100-fold
PEG-it concentrates virus particles 10- to 100-fold. With PEG-it, virus particles can be concentrated up to 100-fold, leading to much higher infectious units per ml.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|PEG-it Virus Precipitation Solution (100 mL aliquot) LV810A-1 · System Biosciences||
|PEG-it Virus Precipitation Solution (250 mL aliquot) LV825A-1 · System Biosciences||