The DS-C Cuvette Spectrophotometer from DeNovix is a simple-to-use UV-Vis cuvette spectrophotometer with an outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity and flexibility. Quantifying biomolecules from any cuvette with an 8.5 mm z-height, the DS-C is ideal for nucleic acid quantification, protein and peptide quantification, colourimetric assays, kinetic assays and OD600 microbial cell cultures, producing results in less than two seconds.
Benefits of using the DS-C
• Wide dynamic range
• High sensitivity
• Data in less than two seconds
• Simple-to-use with Android® interface
• No PC set-up or software installation
• Common assays built into measurement apps
• Large in-built 32 GB data storage
• Optional fluorescence upgrade
• Nucleic acid quantification - dsDNA, RNA, ssDNA
• Protein and peptide quantification - BSA, IgG, custom proteins
• Colorimetric assays - Bradford, BCA, Lowry, Pierce 660
• Kinetic assays - fully customisable, 37-45°C
• OD600 microbial cell cultures - optical density and cell/ml calculations
Find out more
For any questions or to request a quote, please contact our instrument specialists.
Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|DS-C Cuvette Spectrophotometer from DeNovix DS-C Arctic White · DeNovix||
DS-C Arctic WhiteDeNovix
|DS-C Cuvette Spectrophotometer from DeNovix DS-C Fire Red · DeNovix||
DS-C Fire RedDeNovix
|DS-C Additional 1 Year Warranty DS-C-EW1 · DeNovix||