Our frozen human PBMC stock inventory offers researchers high viability PBMCs whenever your research demands. Our frozen PBMCs are isolated within 5 hours of collection and frozen at -80oC in CryoStor® cell cryopreservation media to ensure minimal degradation and maintain high post-thaw viability.
Search our stock in real time using our new, easy-to-use PBMC inventory search
Our stock inventory search allows you to select and reserve the samples that meet your exact research requirements, with a choice of anticoagulant, volume, age, sex, blood group and HLA type.
Benefits of our frozen stock PBMC inventory
• PBMCs processed and frozen within 5 hours of collection
• Choice of anticoagulant, volume, age, sex, blood group and HLA type
• Select and reserve the samples that meet your research requirements in real time
• High post-thaw viability and minimal degradation
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• PBMCs batch-tested negative for bacteria and mycoplasma by PCR
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• Frozen PBMCs delivered in dry ice across Europe
Contact our blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
CryoStor is a registered trademark of BioLife Solutions, Inc
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.