We provide researchers with fresh human red blood cells (RBC) in partnership with Research Donors. Our fresh human red blood cells are prepared according to each researchers' exact needs, with a choice of volume, anticoagulant, storage device and shipment temperature. Delivery of freshly collected ambient, chilled or frozen RBC is available on the day after blood collection.
Benefits of our fresh red blood cell service
• Delivery of fresh RBCs on the day after collection
• Available as leuko-reduced RBCs
• Specific donor requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Ambient, chilled or frozen delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Who are Research Donors?
Research Donors is an HTA-licensed clinic, based in London, dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood and fresh leukopaks for research purposes. Research Donors is ISO 9001 2015 certified with Research Ethics (REC) approval as a Research Tissue bank, and participates in the UK NEQAS QA scheme.
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.