We provide researchers with high-viability, fresh human PBMC in partnership with Research Donors. Our human PBMCs are isolated within 5 hours of blood collection for minimal degradation and are available for delivery on the same or next day after blood collection, depending on location, offering researchers access to fresh human PBMCs whenever your research demands.
Collections are based on each researchers' specific requirements, so the choice of volume, anticoagulant, shipment temperature and blood group is yours. We are now also able to offer HLA typing on request.
Benefits of our fresh PBMC service
• Delivery on the same or next day after collection (location dependent)
• Processed within 5 hours of blood collection for minimal degradation
• Specific donor/protocol requests accommodated
• Chilled or ambient delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• HLA typing available on request
Who are Research Donors?
Research Donors is an HTA-licensed clinic, based in London, dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood and fresh leukopaks for research purposes. Research Donors is ISO 9001 2015 certified with Research Ethics (REC) approval as a Research Tissue bank, and participates in the UK NEQAS QA scheme.
Contact our blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.