The Radiance series of HRP substrates for chemiluminescent Western blots from Azure Biosystems generate long lasting signals and high sensitivity.
Radiance substrate comparison
|An HRP substrate with long lasting signal and sensitivity down to low picograms||
• Linear signal for quantitative Westerns
• Use up to 10 times less antibody than other ECL substrates
|The most sensitive HRP substrate for chemiluminescent Western blotting||
• Ultra-high sensitivity for low abundance proteins
• Detect bands not visualised by other substrates
• High signal-to-noise and large dynamic range to quantify low-intensity bands
|Increase the sensitivity and quantitative accuracy of your chemiluminescent Western blots. This substrate is not depleted at high protein loads, resulting in the largest dynamic range of any chemiluminescent substrate.||
• Increased sensitivity and quantitative accuracy
• Specifically developed for CCD imaging
• Strong, long-lasting signal with extremely low background
• Ideal for detecting low-abundance proteins
• Higher linear dynamic range for more reliable quantitation
A serial dilution of HeLa lysate was spotted on a membrane and identical dot blots were probed for GAPDH and detected using the Radiance Substrate indicated.
Radiance substrates are better optimised for quantitation than alternatives
Radiance ECL shows significantly less signal decay than other substrates
Radiance ECL signal linearity
A 1:1 serial dilution of HeLa lysate was spotted on a membrane and identical dot blots were probed for GAPDH and detected using the substrate indicated.The linearity of the Radiance ECL signal is shown on the bottom.
Request a free sample
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|Radiance Q AC2101 · Azure Biosystems||
|Radiance ECL AC2204 · Azure Biosystems||
|Radiance Plus AC2103 · Azure Biosystems||