Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with ZenBio to provide access to COVID-19 positive frozen human blood serum and plasma. This completely customisable collection service can be tailored to meet any research requirement including bulk volumes from pooled donor samples, smaller volumes from single donors or as a panel.
COVID-19 convalescent plasma and serum specifications
• Completely customisable collection - volume, donor number, gender, anticoagulant etc
• COVID-19 donor positivity confirmed by PCR or by a positive serological test for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies following recovery
• Samples processed under GLP conditions
• Samples consented for commercial research purposes
• Short lead time
Donor data provided
• Smoker status
• Diabetes status
• Negative serology test for HIV 1,2, HBV, HCV, ZIKA and syphilis
• Positive initial diagnosis by PCR (Y/N)
• Positive antibody test (Y/N)
• # days post resolution of symptoms
• Date of draw
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.