Blood and matched bone marrow aspirate or trephine samples serve as vital material in the research of several blood-borne diseases such as leukaemias, lymphomas and myelomas.
Through our partners, we off access to fresh human bone marrow samples from patients with leukaemias, lymphomas, myelomas and other blood borne diseases. With delivery within 24 hours after sample collection, these high quality biospecimens are ideal for bone marrow CD34 cell isolations and IHC applications, where labile biomarkers are the research focus.
Benefits of using these human biospecimens
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• Guaranteed high quality
• Guaranteed compliance with international and local ethical regulations
• Large clinical site network with dedicated full-cycle project management
• Sample delivery within 24 hours (Europe)
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
Leukaemia and lymphoma biospecimen samples are widely used in precision medicine to:
• Help investigate the mechanisms responsible for cellular proliferation that may lead to a cancer disease
• Identify and group individuals to determine which form of treatment is appropriate for the different cancer disease stages
• Aid in the development of novel therapies to treat different cancer disease types
• Enable the development of new screening tests to detect biomarkers associated with certain sub-types or stages of a cancer disease for earlier and more accurate diagnoses
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimen specialist.
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.