Through our partners, we offer fresh human biospecimens from patients with hepatitis and HIV for research purposes. With samples from chronic and acute HAV, HBV, HCV as well as HIV I or II patients, our partners can provide tissues, blood, urine, sputum and other biofluids, as well as derivatives from these sample types.
Providing guaranteed compliance to international guidelines and strict adherence to local and international ethical regulations, our partners obtain samples directly from the original source with all biospecimens undergoing strict quality control prior to shipment. All collection sites are accessible for customer audits whereupon all on site documents and SOPs can be scrutinised. Samples can be delivered across Europe within 24 hours as per customer requirements.
Benefits of using these biospecimens
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• Guaranteed high quality
• Guaranteed compliance with international and local ethical regulations
• Large clinical site network with dedicated full-cycle project management
• Sample delivery within 24 hours (Europe)
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
• Samples from chronic and acute HAV, HBV, HCV as well as HIV I or II
• Matched whole peripheral blood, plasma, serum, PBMCs, buccal swabs, sputum and urine samples available
• Investigate the mechanisms responsible for the pathogenesis of hepatitis and/or HIV
• Understand how to control viral replication in patients with chronic hepatitis B/C and HIV
• To identify and group individuals more or less likely to respond to specific drugs or therapy types in precision medicine
• Identify and group individuals to determine which form of treatment is appropriate for different disease stages in precision medicine
• Aid development of novel vaccines or small molecule therapies to cure disease
• Develop screening tests to detect biomarkers associated with certain sub-types or stages of the disease for earlier and more accurate diagnoses
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimens specialists.
These products are for research use only and not for any diagnostic, therapeutic, human or animal use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.