Through our partner AnaBios, we offer guaranteed high-quality human opthalmological tissues, to help generate highly valuable data and early human insights into a drug’s efficacy and safety in opthalmological conditions, such as macular degeneration, before clinical trials.
Working with accredited transplant centres, AnaBios provides healthy or diseased tissues such as aqueous humour from donors with, for example, wet and dry age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular oedema, cataracts or eye melanoma.
AnaBios obtains all biospecimens from fully consented donors, directly from the original source with a traceable and transparent tissue origin. All transplant centres are fully compliant with local laws for human biospecimen collection. Samples are available in frozen formalin-fixed and RNAlater®️ formats.
Benefits of using these opthalmic biospecimens
• Guaranteed high-quality
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• From accredited transplant centres in USA
• Guaranteed compliance with local laws for human biospecimen collection
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
• Avoids challenges of data interpretation encountered with animal models
• Wet and dry age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular oedema, and cataracts
• Assess efficacy/safety on genuine human targets
• Generate reliable quantitative human data on potency and selectivity of potential drugs
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimen specialists.