Our frozen human serum stock inventory offers a cost-effective option for human serum and gives researchers access to our frozen serum stock in real time. Frozen serum is prepared from whole blood collected in clot-activating silica tubes and frozen in a time-controlled freezer.
Search our stock in real time using our new, easy-to-use frozen serum inventory search
Our frozen stock inventory search allows you to select and reserve the samples that meet your exact research requirements, with the choice of donor blood group, volume, age, sex and ethnicity.
Benefits of our frozen stock human serum inventory
• Choice of volume, age, sex, blood group and ethnicity
• Select and reserve the samples that meet your research requirements in real time
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• Frozen serum delivered on dry ice across Europe
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.