We provide researchers with fresh human plasma in partnership with Research Donors, for delivery on the same or next day after blood collection. Our fresh human plasma is collected and prepared according to each researchers' exact research needs, with a choice of volume, anticoagulant, storage device and shipment temperature.
Benefits of our fresh human plasma service
• Delivery on the same or next day after blood collection (location dependent)
• Plasma collected to your exact requirements
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Chilled, ambient or frozen delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Who are Research Donors?
Research Donors is an HTA-licensed clinic, based in London, dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood and fresh leukopaks for research purposes. Research Donors is ISO 9001 2015 certified with Research Ethics (REC) approval as a Research Tissue bank, and participates in the UK NEQAS QA scheme.
Contact our blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
These products are for research use only and not for any diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.