Cambridge Bioscience offers genomic grade M-MuLV reverse transcriptase in a highly pure form (99% purity) specifically for next-gen applications.
M-MuLV reverse transcriptase is an RNA-dependent DNA polymerase which shows no measurable 3′→5′ proofreading function. This enzyme can copy a single-stranded DNA template or perform cDNA synthesis by extending a DNA primer annealed to an RNA template.
Features of the NxGen® M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptases
• Unit Concentration - 200,000 U/mL
• Purity (SDS-PAGE) - >99%
• SS Exonuclease - 2,000 U <5.0% released
• DS Exonuclease - 2,000 U <0.5% released
• Endonuclease - 2,000 U <10% converted
• E. coli 16S rDNA Contamination - 2000 U <10 copies
• Storage - -20°C
Material Available for Download
NxGen® M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptase Manual
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.