The Luthor 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep kits from Lexogen combines novel Thor direct RNA amplification technology with an efficient, one-step library preparation method, yielding unprecedented sensitivity and reproducibility for sequencing of ultra-low input RNA and single cells.
Lexogen's Thor technology directly amplifies only the original RNA molecule and produces single-fragments per amplified antisense RNA copy. In an efficient one-step library preparation, this technology eliminates the need for lengthy normalisation and allows for straightforward determination of gene expression values, even at a single cell level.
Benefits of using the LUTHOR 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep Kits
• Exceptional strand-specificity of >99.9%
• Allows for the efficient mapping of transcript ends
• Workflow free from ligation, template switching, and fragmentation, ideal for challenging samples.
LUTHOR 3’ RNA-Seq enables highly sensitive and consistent gene detection
LUTHOR 3’ RNA-Seq reliably detects ~13,000 to 16,000 genes from ultra-low input RNA (10 - 100 pg Universal Human Reference RNA, UHRR) at 1 M reads / sample
Gene expression analyses of:
• Individual FACS-sorted animal cells or protoplasts
• Cell suspensions with up to 100 animal cells or protoplasts
• Purified RNA of 10 pg – 1 ng
• HiSeq® 2000/2500/3000/4000
• NextSeq® 500/550/2000
• NovaSeq® 6000
HiSeq, NextSeq, MiSeq, iSeq and NovaSeq are registered trademarks of Illumina, Inc.