Through our partner AnaBios, we provide guaranteed high quality human neuropathy tissues, including dorsal root ganglia (DRG) to help generate highly valuable data and early human insights into a drug’s efficacy and safety in chronic pain conditions before clinical trials.
AnaBios obtains all biospecimens from fully consented donors, directly from the original source with a traceable and transparent tissue origin. All transplant centres are accredited and fully compliant with local laws for human biospecimen collection. Samples available in frozen formalin-fixed and RNAlater®️ formats.
Benefits of using these neuropathic biospecimens
• Guaranteed high-quality
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• From accredited transplant centres in USA
• Guaranteed compliance with local laws for human biospecimen collection
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
• Avoids challenges of data interpretation encountered with animal models
• Chronic pain research, diabetic neuropathy, and other neuropathies
• Assess efficacy/safety on genuine human targets
• Generate reliable quantitative human data on potency and selectivity of potential drugs
Material available for download
Human DRG tissue brochure
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimen specialists.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|Human Dorsal Root Ganglia DRG Tissue - Healthy DRG-201N · AnaBios Corporation||
|Human Dorsal Root Ganglia DRG Plated Cells - Healthy DRG-202NP · AnaBios Corporation||
|Human Dorsal Root Ganglia DRG Tissue - Diseased DRG-203D · AnaBios Corporation||
|Human Dorsal Root Ganglia DRG Plated Cells - Diseased DRG-204DP · AnaBios Corporation||