The Cayman Chemical competitive DNA methylation ELISA enables the accurate quantification of 5-methyl-2'-deoxy cytidine in urine, culture supernatants, plasma, and other sample matrices.
Global changes in methylation can be quantified by measuring plasma or urinary levels of 5-methyl-2'-deoxy cytidine. These changes in methylation can provide valuable information about cancer status of an individual.
Benefits of using the DNA methylation ELISA kit
• Simple procedure
• Wide sample compatibility
• Uses the AChE technology
• Convenient - no 'stop' reagent required
• Highly stable tracer with wide pH range
• Measure 5-methyl-2’-deoxy cytidine in urine, plasma, cell lysates, and tissue culture supernatants
• Assay 24 samples in triplicate or 36 samples in duplicate
• Measure 5-methyl-2’-deoxy cytidine levels down to 3 ng/ml
• Incubation: 18 hours. Development: 90-120 minutes. Read: Colourimetric at 405-420 nm
DNA methylation ELISA kit curve
Why choose a Cayman Chemical assay?
Measure with confidence. Sensitivity defined.
Material available for download
DNA methylation ELISA kit protocol
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|DNA Methylation ELISA Kit CAY589324-96 solid wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY589324-96 solid wellsCayman Chemical
|96 solid wells||
96 solid wellsview
|DNA Methylation ELISA Kit CAY589324-480 solid wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY589324-480 solid wellsCayman Chemical
|480 solid wells||
480 solid wellsview
|DNA Methylation ELISA Kit CAY589324-96 strip wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY589324-96 strip wellsCayman Chemical
|96 strip wells||
96 strip wellsview
|DNA Methylation ELISA Kit CAY589324-480 strip wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY589324-480 strip wellsCayman Chemical
|480 strip wells||
480 strip wellsview