Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with Cells4Life to offer frozen human cord blood from UK-based, HTA-licensed facilities for research purposes. Cord blood is passively frozen, which is the ideal method to minimise cell damage and maximise cell viability and CFU growth post-thaw*. This cord blood is therefore a rich source of unprocessed and minimally degraded total nucleated cells, including CD34+ cells.
Benefits of using this frozen human cord blood
• UK-based centres and banking facilities
• Passive freezing for minimal cell damage
• Samples consented for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• Tested for aerobic/anaerobic contamination
• All processing carried out in facilities to GMP and ISO 9001 standards
• Donors pre-screened for serology before collection and freezing
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our Cells4Life specialist
*Morgenstern et al., British Jour. of Haematology, 174, 942-951
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.