Cells4Life provide access to frozen cord blood collected in the UK from fully traceable, HTA-licensed facilities. This cord blood is passively frozen, which is the ideal method to minimise cell damage and maximise cell viability and CFU growth post-thaw*. This cord blood is therefore a rich source of unprocessed and minimally degraded total nucleated cells, including CD34+ cells.
Benefits of our frozen cord blood service
• UK-based centres
• Freezing is passive for minimal cell damage and banking facilities
• Samples consented for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• Tested for aerobic/anaerobic contamination
• All processing carried out in facilities to GMP and ISO 9001 standards
• Donors prescreened before collection and dispatch
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
*Morgenstern et al., British Jour. of Haematology, 174, 942-951
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.