Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with Cells4Life to offer frozen human cord blood from UK-based, HTA-licensed facilities for research purposes. Cord blood is passively frozen, which is the ideal method to minimise cell damage and maximise cell viability and CFU growth post-thaw*. This cord blood is therefore a rich source of unprocessed and minimally degraded total nucleated cells, including CD34+ cells.
Benefits of using this frozen human cord blood
• UK-based centres and banking facilities
• Passive freezing for minimal cell damage
• Samples consented for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• Tested for aerobic/anaerobic contamination
• All processing carried out in facilities to GMP and ISO 9001 standards
• Donors pre-screened for serology before collection and freezing
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our Cells4Life specialist
*Morgenstern et al., British Jour. of Haematology, 174, 942-951
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.