Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with Cells4Life to offer fresh human cord blood collected from UK-based, HTA-licensed facilities for research purposes. Fresh cord blood is available in variable formats depending on your research needs and delivered within 24-48 hours across the UK.
Benefits of using this fresh cord blood
• Collection centres based in the UK and Europe
• Delivery within 24-48 hours of collection across Europe
• Variable formats available
• Human Tissue Authority licensed (UK) or locally recognised (Europe) collection and banking facilities
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• All collections carried out in facilities to ISO 9001 standards
• Donors pre-screened before collection and dispatch
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our Cells4Life specialist
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.