Cells4Life offer access to fresh cord blood collected in the UK from fully traceable, HTA-licensed facilities. Fresh cord blood is available in variable formats depending on your research needs and delivered within 24-48 hours across the UK.
Benefits of Cells4Life's fresh cord blood service
• UK-based centres
• Delivery within 24-48 hours of collection across Europe
• Variable formats available
• Human Tissue Authority (HTA) licensed collection and banking facilities
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• All processing carried out in facilities to GMP and ISO 9001 standards
• Donors prescreened before collection and dispatch
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.