Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with Cells4Life to offer fresh human cord blood collected from UK-based, HTA-licensed facilities for research purposes. Fresh cord blood is available in variable formats depending on your research needs and delivered within 24-48 hours across the UK.
Benefits of using this fresh cord blood
• Collection centres based in the UK and Europe
• Delivery within 24-48 hours of collection across Europe
• Variable formats available
• Human Tissue Authority licensed (UK) or locally recognised (Europe) collection and banking facilities
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
• All collections carried out in facilities to ISO 9001 standards
• Donors pre-screened before collection and dispatch
• Collection and banking conforms and complies with the EU Cells and Tissues Directive
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our Cells4Life specialist
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.