Cell Guidance Systems’ success has been achieved by working closely with the research community from around the world to develop innovative products that address unmet medical and research needs. This collaborative approach has resulted in the development of unique technologies such as PODS™ to overcome growth factor instability in prolonged cell culture.
The range also includes:
- Extracellular vesicles research products to purify, track, assay and measure exosomes
- Pluripro® media for maintenance of human ES and iPSCs
- Over 200 qualitatively and functionally tested growth factors
- Small molecules range targeted for stem cell research
- Karyotyping and array genomic hybridisation for monitoring genomic integrity
Cambridge Bioscience is closely linked to Cell Guidance Systems and is responsible for distributing its products in the UK and Ireland.