The Zymo-Seq WGBS Library Kit from Zymo Research enables Whole Genome Bisulphite (WGBS) library preparation in less than four hours, in a single tube. Featuring a streamlined workflow, the Zymo-Seq WGBS incorporates tagmentation technology to reduce library preparation bias resulting in accurate methylation calling without the need for tedious ligation-based library preparation methods.
As a gold standard for DNA methylation studies, the Zymo-Seq WGBS Library Kit provides base-level methylation quantification for all cytosines and enables reproducible genomic coverage from any species.
Benefits of using the Zymo-Seq WGBS Library kit
• Streamlined workflow, eliminates fragmentation, enzymatic and clean-up steps
• Ideal for high throughput applications
• Reproducible genome coverage from any species (>90% of CpG sites detected in mammalian samples)
• Includes 12 Unique Dual Index Primer Sets
• Libraries are compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms
Enzymatic reactions are consolidated in a single tube
Intact genomic DNA is first bisulphite converted, which then undergoes second strand synthesis (1). Tagmentation is added directly to the reaction to tag adapters onto the double-stranded DNA (2). Indexing primers and PCR mixture are added to amplify the WGBS library (3). Purified libraries are ready for sequencing on Illumina instruments.
• Whole-genome methylation calling of CG, CHG, and CHH sites
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.