SpectraComp® from Slingshot Biosciences are synthetic cells that mimic the optical and autofluorescence profile of lymphocytes for spectral flow cytometry analysis. Compatible with violet and UV fluorochromes, SpectraComp provides unparalleled fluorescence response and conveniently words with multiple antibody species, including mouse, rat and hamster.
Benefit of using SpectraComp
• Provides precise, reliable and repeatable results
• High stability with multi-year shelf life
• No complex sample preparation required
• Accurate spectral unmixing for spectral analysis
• Easier experimental set up with less compensation analysis
Autofluorescence in Spectral Analysis
Complete spectral signature comparison with signatures of SpectraComp used that indicated fluorophores matched those of single strained leukocytes.
Left: Cells. Middle: SpectraComp. Right: Competitor. SpectraComp outperforms the competitor with violet dyer
Material available for download
SpectraComp product flyer
SpectraComp is a registered trademark of Slingshot Bioscience, Inc.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.