Established in 1962, Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc. is a global biotechnology company manufacturing leading research tools for basic, applied and clinical research in functional genomics, gene therapy and drug discovery.
Producing antibodies and antibody-based tools to help define mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, each lot of every product is quality-control tested to a rigorous standard and application-tested for consistent performance.
- Primary antibodies available for targets in apolipoproteins, apoptosis, cell cycle, cytokines, epigenetics, extracellular matrix and transcription factors
- Rockland Immunochemicals produce their own antiserum at their animal facilities
- Each antibody is purified and tested in their laboratories
- Each lot of every product is quality-control tested to a rigorous standard and application-tested for consistent performance
- Each product line is multi-assay validated to ensure uncompromised research conditions
Cambridge Bioscience is pleased to provide Rockland Immunochemicals products in the UK.
Rockland offers antibodies in bulk. Find out more about our bulk antibodies