Established in 1962, Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc. is a global biotechnology company manufacturing leading research tools for basic, applied and clinical research in functional genomics, gene therapy and drug discovery.
Producing antibodies and antibody-based tools to help define mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, each lot of every product is quality-control tested to a rigorous standard and application-tested for consistent performance.
- Primary antibodies available for targets in apolipoproteins, apoptosis, cell cycle, cytokines, epigenetics, extracellular matrix and transcription factors
- Rockland Immunochemicals produce their own antiserum at their animal facilities
- Each antibody is purified and tested in their laboratories
- Each lot of every product is quality-control tested to a rigorous standard and application-tested for consistent performance
- Each product line is multi-assay validated to ensure uncompromised research conditions
Cambridge Bioscience is pleased to provide Rockland Immunochemicals products in the UK.