Cambridge Bioscience is in partnership with a London-based, HTA-licensed clinic, dedicated to the collection of human whole blood for research purposes.
Delivery is available on the same or next day after collection (depending on location), offering researchers access to fresh human whole blood whenever their research demands. With collections based on each researchers’ specific needs, the choice of volume, anticoagulant, shipment temperature and blood group is yours.
Benefits of our fresh blood service
• Same day delivery possible in south of UK or overnight delivery across Europe
• Specific donor/protocol requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Chilled or ambient delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and the need to limit travel and non-essential contact, Research Donors have made the difficult decision to suspend all collections until further notice. Collections will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any diagnostic, therapeutic, human or animal use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.