We provide researchers with access to fresh human whole blood for research purposes, in partnership with Research Donors. Delivery is available on the same or next day after collection (depending on location), offering researchers access to fresh human whole blood whenever their research demands.
With collections based on each researchers’ specific needs, the choice of volume, anticoagulant, shipment temperature and blood group is yours.
Benefits of using our fresh human blood service
• Delivery on the same or next day after collection (location dependent)
• Human whole blood collected to your exact requirements
• Specific donor/protocol requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Chilled or ambient delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Who are Research Donors?
Research Donors is an HTA-licensed clinic, based in London, dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood and fresh leukopaks for research purposes. Research Donors is ISO 9001 2015 certified with Research Ethics (REC) approval as a Research Tissue bank, and participates in the UK NEQAS QA scheme.
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.