Through our partners, we provide researchers access to human biospecimens from donors with rare kidney diseases. Donors include those with polycystic kidney disease, hydronephrosis, glomerulonephritis and those with recipient transplant complications.
With delivery within 24 hours after sample collection, these high quality biospecimens are ideal for IHC applications where labile biomarkers are the research focus.
Benefits of using these biospecimens
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• Guaranteed high-quality
• Guaranteed compliance with international & local ethical regulations
• Large clinical site network with dedicated full-cycle project management
• Sample delivery within 24 hours (Europe)
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
• Identify and validate drug delivery to specific target cells
• Identify variations in disease development and progression
• To identify and group individuals more or less likely to respond to specific drugs or therapy types in precision medicine
• Identify and group individuals to determine which form of treatment is appropriate for different disease stages in precision medicine
• Enable the development of screening tests to detect biomarkers associated with certain sub-types or stages of a disease for earlier and more accurate diagnoses
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimen specialists.
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.