Through our partners, we offer high quality, fresh, frozen, and FFPE human biospecimens for cancer research use. Samples available include from breast, colorectal, lung, kidney, head and neck cancers, as well as haematological cancers, with matched samples available on request. Matched samples available include whole blood, plasma, serum, PBMCs, bone marrow, bone marrow mononuclear cells, saliva, stool and urine. Samples can be delivered across Europe within 24 hours as per customer requirements.
Providing guaranteed compliance to international guidelines and strict adherence to local and international ethical regulations, our partners obtain samples directly from the original source with all biospecimens undergoing strict quality control prior to shipment. All collection sites are accessible for customer audits whereupon all on site documents and SOPs can be scrutinised.
Benefits of using these human biospecimens
• Fully traceable and transparent tissue origin
• All biospecimens obtained directly from original source
• Guaranteed high quality
• Guaranteed compliance with international and local ethical regulations
• Large clinical site network with dedicated full-cycle project management
• Sample delivery within 24 hours (Europe)
• Customised approach to adapt projects to exact customer requirements
• Samples from a wide range of cancer types and stages
• Matched fresh, flash frozen or FFPE samples available
• Investigate the mechanisms responsible for cellular proliferation that may lead to cancer
• Study the different pathways involved in a particular type of cancer
• Predict treatment efficacy according to individuals and cancer stages
• Develop novel therapies to treat different cancer types
• Develop new screening tests to detect biomarkers associated with certain sub-types or stages of cancer
Discuss a custom project
To discuss a custom project further, please contact our biospecimen specialist.
These products are for research use only and not for any diagnostic, therapeutic, human or animal use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.