The Zymo-Seq RRBS library kit from Zymo Research offers an all-in-one solution for Reduced Representation Bisulphite Sequencing (RRBS) library preparation. Featuring a simplified workflow for with as little as 2 hours hands-on time, the Zymo-Seq kit enables RRBS library preparation from as little as 10 ng genomic DNA for unbiased methylation calling and reproducible CpG coverage.
Benefits of using the Zymo-Seq RRBS Library Kit
• All-in-one RRBS library prep solution
• Libraries cover a significant percentage of CpG islands, promotors and gene bodies (≥70% if using human genomic DNA)
• As little as 2 hours hands-on time
• Compatible with low inputs – as little as 10 ng genomic DNA
• Unbiased methylation calling
• Ideal for high-throughput screening
The Zymo-Seq RRBS Library Kit features a simple workflow
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.