These novel whole transcriptome RNA sequencing reference materials from SeraCare enable the analysis of 22 fusion genes with clinical applications in oncology, providing a comprehensive view of the whole transcriptome by a next-generation sequencing (NGS) assay. Offered as a purified RNA mix ready for RNA seq NGS library preparation, the Seraseq® reference materials enable the detection of known and novel fusion targets commonly assayed in pan-cancer disease profiling.
Benefits of using the Seraseq whole transcriptome RNA reference standards
• 22 pan-cancer RNA gene fusions provided in each sample
• Ideal for pan-cancer disease profiling
• Ready for total RNA transcriptome seq library prep
• Accurately quantitated by digital PCR - >20,000 copies/µl per fusion target
• Fusion constructs are blended into total RNA from well-characterised GM24385 cell line as wild-type background
• Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities
|# of fusions||22|
|Fill volume||20 µl|
|Total mass||1 µg|
|Buffer||1mM Tris; pH 8|
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.