Cambridge Bioscience offers genomic grade T7 RNA polymerase in a highly pure form (99% purity) specifically for next-generation applications.
T7 RNA polymerase catalyzes the 5′→3′ RNA synthesis from the T7 promoter. It is a DNA-dependent RNA polymerase cloned from the T7 bacteriophage, which recognises the T7 promoter and terminator sequences with high specificity.
Features of the NxGen® T7 RNA Polymerase
• Unit Concentration - 50,000 U/mL
• Purity (SDS-PAGE) - >99%
• SS Exonuclease - 500 U <0.1% released
• DS Exonuclease - 500 U <0.1% released
• Endonuclease - 500 U <10% converted
• RNAse Contamination - 500 U = none detected
• E. coli 16S rDNA Contamination - 500 U <10 copies
• Storage - -20°C
Material Available for Download
NxGen® T7 RNA Polymerase Datasheet
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.