Cambridge Bioscience can provide researchers access to human AB serum, collected at FDA-licensed facilities.
Providing an excellent alternative to foetal bovine serum (FBS) for cell growth optimisation in culture, this human AB serum undergoes a biologics manufacturing process at fully auditable facilities. All AB plasma, initially obtained as raw material, is collected with complete quality control, donor traceability and RMS documents on file, with on-site monitored storage to ensure that only the highest quality plasma is used in serum production.
Benefits of using this human AB serum
• Derived from plasma
• Only source of human AB serum from FDA-licensed facilities
• Processed at an ISO certified facility under cGMP
• Manufactured with human thrombin following a cGMP process
• FDA viral donor screening
• Donors are monitored using DMS (Donor Management System)
• Tested negative for all viral markers via FDA-approved methods
• Viral testing of HIV1/2, HCV and HBV, Parvo B19, WNV and HAV & Syphilis
• Additional testing of Zika, HEV, Chagas, HBC, Mycoplasma, Endotoxin, Haemoglobin, Osmolality, pH, Chemistry and Species Testing also provided
• 0.1 um sterile-filtered
• Full serum QC
• Custom sizes and donor pools available
• Heat inactivated or gamma irradiated formats available
• Sterility tested under USP (United States Pharmacopeia) guidelines
Human AB serum donor screening
|Viral testing (via FDA approved methods)||Additional testing|
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
These products are for use in Biomedical Research only. They are not to be used for any form of human treatment, or for any purpose that is prohibited by law, including any use for human reproductive cloning. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|Human Male AB Serum 515 -AB-100 · Grifols Bio Supplies||
515 -AB-100Grifols Bio Supplies
|Human Male AB Serum, Heat Inactivated 515-HI-AB-100 · Grifols Bio Supplies||
515-HI-AB-100Grifols Bio Supplies
|Human Male AB Serum, Heat Inactivated, Gamma Irradiated 515-HI-GI-AB-100 · Grifols Bio Supplies||
515-HI-GI-AB-100Grifols Bio Supplies