The CopyRight® v2.0 BAC Cloning Kits from Lucigen provide complete large-insert BAC cloning and library construction projects with unprecedented accuracy, reliability and efficiency when used with the pSMART® BAC vector and BAC-Optimized Replicator™ v2.0 Electrocompetent Cells. The easy-to-use CopyRight v2.0 kits contain optimised reagents, ligation-ready vector, prepared electrocompetent cells and detailed instructions for high-efficiency cloning.
Benefits of using the CopyRight v2.0 BAC cloning kits
• Efficiently clone any size insert up to 200 kb
• Stabilise toxic or difficult inserts with CloneSmart® technology
• Clone gene clusters or whole operons
• Create libraries from A/T- or G/C-rich genomes
• Induce BAC copy numbers for higher-yield DNA preps
CopyRight vector pSMART BAC. ori2, repE, IncC - single-copy origin of replication; oriV - inducible origin of replication; par A,B,C - partition genes; Cmr - chloramphenicol-resistance gene; cosN - lambda packaging signal; T - CloneSmart transcription terminators; sacB -sucrase gene lacZ - alpha peptide of the beta galactosidase gene. Approximate positions of sequencing primers and transcription terminators are indicated.
Material available for download
CopyRight v2.0 BAC Cloning Kits Manual