The AzureSpot Pro from Azure Biosystems is a powerful software, for advanced Western blot, gel and plate analysis designed to simplifying complex and customised analysis.
Benefits and features of the AzureSpot pro
• Analysis of single channel or multichannel images
• Multiple lane boxes for simultaneous analysis of blots, gels or plates in a single image
• Automatic lane and band detection even on distorted gels
• Simple background subtraction
• Molecular weight or concentration analysis using defined standards and the in-software calibration
• Mac and PC compatible
|Windows requirements||Mac OS requirements|
|2GB RAM||Mac OS 10.15 Catalina|
|Windows 10||Intel Macs only – we have not tested on Apple Silicon|
|.NET 5 Desktop Runtime||.NET 5 Runtime|
|WebGL compatible GPU||2GB disk space free|
|2GB disk space free|
AzureSpot Pro software images
AzureSpot Pro software images. (Top left): Single and multichannel images with views on individual channels in a multiplex image or view channel simultaneously. (Top right): Multi lane boxes allowing for simultaneous analysis of multi blots, gel or plates in a single lane. (Bottom left): Automatic band detection by channel or detect globally across a multichannel image. (Bottom right): Molecular weight, quantity calibration and normalisation data tools available.
• Total Protein Normalisation
• Quantitative Western Blots
• Chemiluminescent Westerns
• Florescent Westerns
Free trial available
30 day free trial available
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.