Cayman Chemical's 2'3'-cGAMP ELISA is the most sensitive kit available to measure 2'3'-cGAMP in cell lysates. With a detection range of 100 ng/ml – 6.1 pg/ml and a lower limit of detection of 9.6 pg/ml, the 2'3'-cGAMP ELISA can be used to assess the effectiveness of novel inhibitors in preclinical studies. Cross reactivity from related cyclic dinucleotides is essentially absent whilst overnight or two hour incubation protocols can be run without compromising sensitivity.
Benefits of using this 2'3'-cGAMP ELISA
• Compatible with cell lysates
• 100 ng/ml – 6.1 pg/ml detection range
• 9.6 pg/ml (0.01 pmol/ml) lower limit of detection
• Overnight or two hour incubation protocols without compromising sensitivity
• Monitor the kinetics of 2'3'-cGAMP formation andhydrolysis
• Identify compounds that modulate cGAS activity
• Assay 24 samples in triplicate or 36 samples in duplicate
Why choose a Cayman Chemical assay
Measure with confidence. Sensitivity defined.
Material available for download
2'3'-cGAMP ELISA Protocol
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|2'3'-cGAMP ELISA Kit CAY501700-96 solid wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY501700-96 solid wellsCayman Chemical
|96 solid wells||
96 solid wellsview
|2'3'-cGAMP ELISA Kit CAY501700-96 strip wells · Cayman Chemical||
CAY501700-96 strip wellsCayman Chemical
|96 strip wells||
96 strip wellsview