Cambridge Bioscience offers a genome-wide collection of pre-designed shRNA for effective target gene expression knockdown. Available for human, mouse and rat genes, the longer length of the HusH-29 hairpin expression clones result in efficient entry to the RNAi pathway. Higher potency and specificity can be achieved compared to shorter RNAi forms, with guaranteed knockdown (≥70%) from at least one of the four constructs included against the target gene.
Benefits Of Using HuSH-29 mer Products:
• Guaranteed knockdown (≥70%)
• Fully sequenced
• Scrambled negative control included
• Range of vector formats available
• Fluorescent tag option
• Transient or stable transfection compatible
• Use for simple transfection or packaged into virus
• Provides a renewable RNAi source
• Highly cited
Each shRNA is available in the following formats:
• pRS: basic retroviral vector without fluorescence
• pRS: retroviral vector with GFP, to monitor transfection
• pRS: retroviral vector with RFP, ideal for double knockdown
• pGFP-C-shLenti: Lentiviral vector with GFP to monitor transfection
Other custom shRNA options are available. If you would like to speak to someone regarding a custom shRNA construct, please Click Here
A small selection of our shRNA products can be found below. Please search the website or use our RNAi Retriever to find your specific target.
Material Available For Download
HusH shRNA Application Guide
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.