Cambridge Bioscience offers access to the only Gold-Standard radioisotope-based service for both methyltransferase and demethylase assay profiling and low-cost high-throughput screening services.
Benefits of using the methyltransferase and demethylase HotSpotSM assay
• Only assay technology using nucleosome, histone protein and peptide or DNA as substrates
• Exclusive recombinant proteins validated for purity and activity in drug discovery applications
• Largest methyltransferase and demethylase panel in the industry
• Stringent control system - one standard control compound included in every assay
• No need for substrate labelling
• No antibody requirement
• Minimum false positives and negatives
• No intermediate dilution
• No interference from fluorescent compounds
• Small compound requirement - only nanolitres of compound needed
Methyltransferase and demethylase services available
• Larger scale HTS
• Large scale single dose, duplicate profiling
• IC50 profiling — 10 dose with curve fitting
• Ki determination
• Custom assay development
Methyltransferase and demethylase screening targets
|Methyltransferase and demethylase assays|
|COMT (V108M)||MLL4 complex||PRMT8|
|EZH2 (Y641F) Complex||PRMT1||SUV39H1|
View example methyltransferase profiling and screening service data.
View example demethylase profiling and screening service data.
Contact our specialist
Discuss a methyltransferase or demethylase screening project with our reaction biology specialist.
Other epigenetic assays available
HDAC/HAT, Bromodomain, DUB and PARP assays are also available.