Cambridge Bioscience can provide researchers access to human AB serum, collected and processed at FDA-licensed facilities.
Providing an excellent alternative to foetal bovine serum (FBS) for cell growth optimisation in culture, this human AB serum undergoes a biologics manufacturing process at fully auditable facilities. All AB plasma, initially obtained as raw material, is collected with complete quality control, donor traceability and RMS documents on file, with on-site monitored storage to ensure that only the highest quality plasma is used in serum production.
Benefits of using this human AB serum
• Derived from plasma
• Only source of human AB serum from FDA-licensed processing facilities
• FDA viral donor screening
• IRB-approved collections
• Donors are screened for compliance to 21CFR640
• Fully traceable samples with RMS documents on file
• Fully auditable facilities & on-site monitored storage
• Full serum QC
• Custom sizes available
• Off-the-clot, heat inactivated or irradiated formats available
• Sterility tested under USP (United States Pharmacopeia) guidelines
Human AB serum donor screening
|Viral testing (via FDA approved methods)||Additional testing|
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.