The TrueORF® Gold clones come in a range of over 19,000 sequence verified, ready-to-use, tagged clones.
Benefits of using the TrueORF® Gold clones
• Over 19,000 clones
• Fully sequence verified
• Protein expression tested individually by Western blot
• Transfection ready
• Myc-DDK tagged
• No subcloning or plasmid preparation requirement
• High purity
• Low endotoxicity
• Constructed with all elements for protein-expression in mammalian cells
• Easily shuttled into over 70 vectors
TrueORF® clones offer human, mouse and rat genome wide coverage. The TrueORF® inserts are cloned into one of two pCMV vectors: pCMV6-Entry (C-terminal Myc and DDK Tagged) or pCMV6 AC-GFP (C-terminal tGFP tag) while TrueORF® Gold Clones are all provided in the pCMV6-Entry (C-terminal Myc and DDK Tagged) vector. TrueORF® clone inserts can be easily shuttled by a simple 'cut-and-paste' mechanism into any of the Precision Shuttle Destination Vectors, offering a range of additional tags via more than 70 different destination vectors. The destination vectors are available with:
• Epitope tags for protein purification detection
• Fluorescent protein tags for protein visualization
• Selectable markers for stable line establishment
• E coli expression vectors
• Lentiviral vectors
Speak to a clone specialist
Our dedicated clone specialists will search our database and provide a list of suggested products that match your clone specifications for free. Contact us here.
A very small selection of the TrueORF® Gold clones can be found below. Please use the Clone Connector service or search the Cambridge Bioscience website to discover more.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.