Cambridge Bioscience offers a pre-formatted 96-well plate-based panel of qPCR primers for the simultaneous profiling of microRNAs known to be involved in apoptosis, differentiation and cancer, including tumour progressive microRNAs and anti-apoptotic microRNAs. Requiring only one single cDNA synthesis, identify microRNA biomarkers and expression pattern signature with the robust and easy-to-use OncoMir panel.
Benefits of Using the OncoMir Panel
• Simultaneously profile 95 different microRNAs known to be involved in cancer
• Identify microRNA biomarkers & expression pattern signatures
• Rapid tagging & converting of all small RNAs into detectable cDNA for qPCR
• Simple & robust procedure
• Sensitive & quantitative down to picogram amounts of starting total RNA
• High-throughput screening of clinical samples including biopsies & LCM samples compatible
OncoMir microRNA qPCR Array Layout
The OncoMir panel can be used in conjunction with the QuantiMir™ RT kit to create a small RNA quantification system. Rapidly tagging and converting all small RNAs into detectable uniform cDNA for qPCR using a simple and robust procedure, QuantiMir™ can convert enough RNA to cDNA for up to 5,000 qPCR measurements making it ideal for validating newly discovered microRNAs and detect and quantitating siRNAs in knock-down experiments.
Find out more about QuantiMir™ Here
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|Cancer MicroRNA qPCR Array RA610A-1 · System Biosciences||
|OncoMir pooled microRNA precursor virus library PMIRHOPLVA-1 · System Biosciences||
|1 virus aliquot||
1 virus aliquotview
|QuantiMir Kit RA420A-1 · System Biosciences||
|Cells-to-Cts + QuantiMir complete Kit RA422A-1 · System Biosciences||