The MEF Feeder Cells from Cell Biolabs are for the support of different mouse or human embryonic stem (ES) cells in the undifferentiated state. Cells must be mitotically inactivated (e.g. treatment with mitomycin C (2-4 hr, 10 μg/mL)) prior to the addition of ES cells.
MEF feeder cells are available in the following formats:
• MEF Feeder Cells
• Hygromycin-Resistant MEF Feeder Cells
- Feeder cells are cultured in medium containing 300 μg/mL Hygromycin
• Neomycin-resistant MEF Feeder Cells
- Feeder cells are cultured in medium containing 300μg/mL G418
• Puromycin-resistant MEF Feeder Cells
- Feeder cells are cultured in medium containing 2μg/mL Puromycin
Material available for download
MEF Feeder Cells datasheet
MEF Feeder Cells (Hygromycin-resistant)
MEF Feeder Cells (Neomycin-resistant)
MEF Feeder Cells (Puromycin-resistant)
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.