The LoopSeq Long-Read PCR Amplicon Kit from Loop Genomics enables the accurate, single molecule, long-read sequencing of SARS-CoV-2, ideal for viral typing, vaccine development and research. With an accuracy of 1/25,000 errors per bp and 40x lower error rates than Illumina® or PacBio™ platforms, this kit can sequence any 1 - 3 kb amplicon providing an insight into the SARS-CoV-2 genome that other technologies cannot deliver.
Benefits of using the LoopSeq Long-Read PCR Amplicon Kit
• Up to 3 kb of accurate, single molecule sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 cDNA amplicons
• Accurate abundance measurements for each identified variant
• 40x lower error rates than Illumina® or PacBio™ platforms
• Fast, multiplexed workflows
• Easy-to-understand reports and raw data
• Ideal for downstream viral typing, vaccine development and research
About the LoopSeq technology
Find out more about how the LoopSeq technology works
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
PacBio is a trademark of Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.