Cambridge Bioscience offers a kit containing a unique, highly processive DNA polymerase enzyme with strong strand displacement activity designed for loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay development. Containing the same enzyme as the LavaLAMP™ DNA master mix, the LavaLAMP™ DNA component kit has an individual reagent format giving complete control of each LAMP assay and full optimisation capabilities. All components are compatible with lyophilisation so reactions will not have to be reformulated or reoptimised to remove components that hinder lyophilisation such as glycerol and betaine.
Benefits Of Using The LavaLAMP™ DNA Component Kit
• Run LAMP assays with low complexity instrumentation
• 68-74°C reaction temperature reduces background amplification & improves primer specificity
• Generate room temperature stable test kits through lyophilisation
• Custom volumes & dispensing available
• Assists current users of LavaLAMP™ master mix by streamlining additional assay optimisation
LavaLAMP™ DNA Master Mix
The LavaLAMP™ DNA component kit is an exact deconstruction of the LavaLAMP® DNA master mix. When reactions are set up using the initial experimental reaction conditions outlined in the component kit user manual, the composition of that reaction formulation matches the composition of the master mix-based reaction. To find out more about the LavaLAMP™ DNA Master Mix, please Click Here.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.
|Details||Cat number & supplier||Size||Price|
|LavaLAMP™ DNA Component Kit 30076-1 · Lucigen||
|LavaLAMP™ DNA Component Kit with Dye 30077-1 · Lucigen||
|Green Fluorescent Dye 30078-1 · Lucigen||