Cambridge Bioscience has a close collaboration with Research Donors Ltd, a London-based HTA licensed clinic, dedicated to the collection of human blood for research purposes. Depending on location, delivery is available on the same or next day after blood collection, offering researchers access to fresh human whole blood whenever their research demands. Collections match researchers’ exact requirements on parameters such as volume, anticoagulant, shipment temperature and blood group.
Benefits of our fresh blood service
• Same day delivery possible in south of UK or overnight delivery across Europe
• Specific donor requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Chilled or ambient delivery temperature
• Large, diverse donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.