Cambridge Bioscience has a close collaboration with an HTA-licensed, London-based clinic dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood for research purposes.
Blood serum is the clear fluid that remains after the cellular components and clotting factors have been removed from whole blood after clotting. Our human blood serum is produced from whole blood using clot-activating silica tubes.
Our serum collection is based on each researchers’ exact needs with a choice of volume, shipment temperature and delivery on either the same or next day after collection. Alternatively, there is the option to choose from our wide selection of frozen stock serum samples.
Benefits of our human serum service
• Overnight delivery across Europe
• Specific donor requests accommodated
• Chilled, ambient or frozen delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.