Cambridge Bioscience has a close collaboration with an HTA-licensed, London-based clinic dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood for research purposes.
Buffy coat is prepared by the centrifugation of anti-coagulated whole blood and it consists of a concentrated suspension of white blood cells and platelets. It is frequently used to isolate PBMCs and other specific white blood cell populations. Our buffy coats are prepared according to each researchers’ exact requirements, with delivery available on the same or next day after collection depending on location.
Benefits of our human blood buffy coat service
• Same day delivery possible in south of UK or overnight delivery across Europe
• Specific donor requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulant and storage device
• Chilled or ambient delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for Research Use Only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.