Cambridge Bioscience has partnered with ZenBio to provide access to COVID-19 positive human blood serum and plasma. This serum and plasma can be provided in bulk volume sizes with pooled donor samples, small volumes from single donors or as a panel.
COVID-19 convalescent plasma and serum specifications
• COVID-19 positivity confirmed by PCR based on lung lavage or deep Naso-pharyngeal swab, or a positive serological test for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies following recovery
• Processing SOPs managed under GLP conditions in compliance with ethical regulations
• Low volumes to bulk sizes
• From individual donors or several pooled donors
• Frozen format only
• Donor data provided
• Serology screening of donors for HIV 1,2/HBV/HCV, ZIKA virus and Syphilis
• Samples consented for commercial research purposes
• Short Lead times - from 1 week for bulk volumes
Contact our specialists
To request a quote or find out more, contact our specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.