Cambridge Bioscience has a close collaboration with an HTA-licensed, London-based clinic dedicated to the collection and processing of human blood for research purposes.
Plasma is prepared by the centrifugation of anticoagulated whole blood and it consists of the clear, liquid portion of blood that remains after the cellular components are removed. It is the single largest component of human blood, comprising about 55 percent and contains water, sales, enzymes, antibodies and other proteins.
Our plasma is collected and prepared according to each researchers’ exact needs, with a choice of volume, anticoagulant, storage device and shipment temperature. Delivery of fresh plasma is available on the day after collection. Alternatively, there is the option to choose from frozen stock plasma, available in either tubes or bags depending on your needs.
Benefits of our human plasma service
• Overnight delivery across Europe
• Specific donor requests accommodated
• Choice of anticoagulants and storage devices
• Chilled, ambient or frozen delivery temperature
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists
These products are for research use only and not for any human diagnostic or therapeutic use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use, storage and disposal of any human tissue related material supplied by Cambridge Bioscience.